MD: MAFORI CREDIT REPAIR (PTY) LTD FOUNDER & GROUP CEO
- Founded Mafori in 1998
- Worked in Corporate Banking
- National Treasury
- Lecturing & Teaching
- Consulting & Development
- Master in Finance (London)
- Post Graduate degrees in Economics
- Psychology & Education
- Housing study across Europe & USA
- Warton Business School (USA)
- Hague (Netherlands) – ISS (institute of Social Studies): Economic Modelling
“We succeeded in creating a unique glocal financial institution. Glocal – in that we took the best global practices & localised them. This made them relevant to South Africa, emerging from centuries of financial discrimination against the majority”
MD: MAFORI INVESTMENTS (PTY) LTD GROUP COO
Tjitjila joined Mafori Finance in May 2007 from his previous employer, viz. SARS (South African Revenue Services). From 2012 to 2016 his task was to transform the company from branch-network based model into a branchless diversified group structure.
Otshepeng Koketso Sokhela
MD: Mafori Insurance Brokers (Pty) Ltd
- Bachelor of Science – Actuarial Science (Wits University)
- Otshepeng has 15 years experience in financial services industry focusing on insurance, asset management & employee benefits. She is a founder and Managing Director of Oats Risk Services.
- Otshepeng’s working experience includes being senior Actuarial analyst at Alexander Forbes & portfolio
executive at Stanlib – responsible for Africa
wide clients. Her strong points are in technical analysis, product development, risk & operations management.
MD: MAFORI CREDIT ADVISORY (PTY) LTD
“It is a right, not privilege, for every South African to be part of our financial system. The emphasis of our legal framework is to prevent reckless lending; not borrowing. This makes
the responsibility to avoid and prevent over-indebtedness to be on financial institutions, not borrowers”.
MD: MAFORI WELLNESS CENTRE
Master of Arts in Counselling – UP (University of Pretoria)
BSc (Honours) – MEDUNSA (Medical University of South Africa)
Bcahelor of Arts – UWC ( University of Western Cape)
- Attended Business Counselling Certificate with JICA in Tokyo (Japan)
- Ntabiseng a
registered Counselling Psychology. She also develop a workplace wellness program.
- Student Counselling and Human Resource within University of Pretoria.
- Ntabiseng contributes regularly on radio and TV, having also been a life coach on a youth programme called it Takes a Village. Her current focus is on connection between personal wellbeing and financial wellness.
MD: MAFORI HOUSING (PTY) LTD
MD: MAFORI Business Solutions (Pty) Ltd
- Masters of Business Administration (MBA) – Rhodes University Business School
- Project Management Certificate – George Washington University
- National Diploma in Environmental Science – Tshwane University of Technology
- Various other courses in development finance
- Co-Founder of Triple C Advesory – specialising in development environment strategies
- Worked for IFC (International Finance Corporation) – Member of World Bank Group – Also worked for Anglo American
- Global Strategy Consultant – Specialist in Medium Small & Micro-Enterprise
” At Mafori, We innovatively unlock capital and create value. After all, our vsion is to promote humane banking for all”